Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yum yum!



Oh my boy makes me laugh! He has done a 360 turn about from being one who had such a selective diet, to one who begged me to make chili con carne (or nachos as we call it) for dinner tonight! He gobbled down a chicken pie at lunch time today and has added celery, corn and red peppers to his list of foods. He cant wait for me to make lasagna!
This in my books is a small miracle! He devoured his dinner tonight and gave me the thumbs up!

I am sure it is not easy to understand if one has never had a child who is so peculiar about food but I am rejoicing. No more teasing for him and no more stressing about his diet! I
believe all children get there in their own time and now is his!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!