Saturday, March 13, 2010

Around the house

Been meaning to put these up all week to show you what has been happening around the house. Hubby got around to putting up some of my birthday gifts....its taken a while I know!

My brother in law had made me this beautiful , handy jewelry or come whatever stand. It is so convenient to know where my sunglasses or other bits and pieces are.
My sweet daughter gave me these lovely wire hearts that she bought while we were in Ladybrand.


Hubby crafted these wooden hearts for my birthday. We had seen others in a shop in Ladybrand but they were rather expensive so even though I loved them, I didn't buy them at the time.


This lavender adorns my mantelpiece. The lounge is filled with the lovely aroma of lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!