Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up: The Exam Week

I don't think I have ever been this happy to see the end of a week. 
It's been a crazy week with Keren pushing through to complete her exams. Hours of study, me quizzing her and her writing  paper after paper. She has done well and has two more to write which she plans to get done over the weekend. 

I have also spent hours going through her assignments and portfolio of work for term 1 and 2. This will be couriered to the curriculum provider next week and needs to be completely ready with all work marked, recorded and signed off. Note to self...attend to this on a more regular basis next term and not all at once!
 I am really pleased with myself as I also managed to schedule all her term 3 work so she is good to go on the first day of term and I don't have to worry about it over the holidays.
 Holidays...yes....three weeks of school holidays! 

Zak had a great school week too and we continued our study of the Ancient Greeks. He enjoyed basketball practices and a basketball social evening at the coach's home. Hubby took him and one of the other team members along and they had a nachos dinner and watched basketball movies. 

I was thankful that Keren was willing to join me midweek for the girlfriends getaway evening at the movies.


I think she deserved the break and we had a wonderful time laughing together. We were spoiled with welcome drinks, foot massages, manicures and wonderful goody bags. The movie, "Blended" was a great laugh!

On Friday evening the kids enjoyed a great end of term social at youth, a Candy Crush party!
 Popcorn, candy floss, chilling and cool music.
 A great way to end a term of hard work!

Weekly Wrap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!