Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Delicious comfort food

Monday morning saw the older two off to their last cooking class. I was glad of another night off from the usual cooking duties as I have spent the better part off the last three days in bed trying to shake a chest infection. It has left me feeling rather tired and with little energy for the usual things. It makes me mad that I have to miss my tae bo class too!

They made the most delicious pizzas which we thoroughly enjoyed for dinner. One was ham and pineapple and the other salami, mushrooms, peppers, feta and parsley... which J informed me made the pizza look more sophisticated! All though he may not admit it, I think he enjoyed the course.

And for desert and anytime we feel like it....two big chocolate cakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!