Saturday, October 31, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Bacon



Just add bacon!

Mmmm, if you have never eaten it before you don't know what you are missing! Peanut butter and bacon is something I learned to love in my childhood home and all my kids love it too. Some of mine even have their eggs with peanut butter and bacon. I prefer to skip the eggs and have lashings of preferably crunchy peanut butter and butter and loads of bacon! Good thing I don't do it too often as I am sure all that fat is not too good for me, but hey...you gotta enjoy some things in life!


1 comment:

  1. I have to say I have never heard of Peanut Butter & Bacon... my puppy would definitely approve :-) those are two of her favorite things in the world. Very interesting though.
    Brie
    Visiting from Five Minute Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!