Saturday, October 31, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes - Day 31 Almost

Almost...yes, precious daughter, you are almost there.
 Almost at the end of your home school journey. I can scarcely believe it.
 I am immensely proud of you and the way you have diligently applied yourself even when it has been tough and the deadlines have come thick and fast.
 Just four more exams and you are done! 


It has been my joy to walk this journey beside you and watch you grow over these years. 
A sweet little thing who loved to play with dollies and tea sets and get muddy and dirty too, now a talented, confident, God and people loving young woman.
 One who is always up for the challenge of something new....
 (as we have seen with all your great and fantastical hair colors and cuts over the last year)



......and with the attitude of I can do it!
Yes, some of your first words were, "I'm do it!"
 Keep that attitude and it will get you places my girl!

I am so thankful for the precious journey to adulthood that I have shared with you. 
I am so excited to see what God has in store for you in the coming year.
 I smile because you are my girl!

31 Days logo - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!