Saturday, July 11, 2009

for today....


FOR TODAY Saturday 10th July

Outside my window...The rain has been falling on and off today bringing much cooler temperatures after the glorious days we have been experiencing.

I am thinking... It has been good to see see two of my Aunts (this past week )that I haven't seen in a while.

I am thankful for...the weekend after 2 weeks of being very busy with a client.

From the learning rooms... J has done two module tests and a quarterly test for science this week,achieving an average of 90%; K has completed her language goals and her maths math syllabus , attaining an average of 94,4 %! Z has achieved his math goals and has very little language to do before out holiday.....roll on holidays!

From the kitchen...a perfectly braaied steak and Asian cabbage salad from the kitchen of my cousin and his his wife. Will definitely be making that one soon!

I am wearing...pink pyjamas and my soft fluffy white gown.

I am creating....a list of what to take on holiday!

I am going...to wrap Js birthday presents tonight as we are celebrating his birthday early with family tomorrow.

I am reading... a new magazine called Shared Earth that a friend has written an article for.

I am hoping...for a better nights sleep tonight as I fell asleep on the couch last night and then couldn't sleep well after that.

I am hearing...the laughter of my children as their dad is playing with them.

Around the house...there are things to be done before the family arrive tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...the feeling of having had a good work out. Even though muscles may ache, its still good!

A few plans for the rest of the week: A moms support meeting on Monday; a hike to a nearby waterfall after the rains; dinner with friends; an evening of creativity making a mosaic mirror as a gift for my daughters birthday and then off to KZN on the first flight on Friday...its going to be busy!
Here is picture thought I am sharing.....

My they have grown!

Please visit Peggy's blog at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!