Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today...

I am thankful for...the beautiful day today. The wind has dropped and it is warm. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who never leaves or forsakes us. He is the great restorer!

From the learning rooms...we are reading The Jungle Book and we finished our section on birds in Zoology today and made headway with our snake lap books. J has one more book to read for the section of history he is working on and we did a science experiment that flopped!

From the kitchen...a delicious spatchcooked chicken, garlic cheese wedges and a salad ... for tomorrow a 3 three bean salad and some health bars with apricots and sunflower seeds...yum yum!

I am wearing...afraid to say, my clothes from tae bo this morning, looking forward to a long soak in the bath!

I am creating....ideas in my head for a veggie garden.

I am going...to take K to keepers tomorrow afternoon and catch up with the moms again as we have not been able to go in a while.

I am reading.....The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down, the second in the series. Just about real life people like you and me who end up in a prayer group together...and all the adventures of their lives...loving it!

I am hoping...to complete our goals a week before the end of term so we can relax when my mum is visiting!

I am hearing...the laughter of my youngest two as they splash in the pool on this warm, windless evening

Around the house...it is spic and span as my dear helper was here today.

Some of my favorite things.....the hugs and kisses from my little boy.....hearing my big boy say "I love you" spontaneously...........the laughter of my precious daughter...........a phone call from my husband when he is busy at work.........the feeling I have after a good work out at tae bo


A few plans for the next week: finishing the paperwork for my tax return, a visit to the library, hubbys birthday, brothers birthday braai , finish my latest mosaic project......

Here is picture thought I am sharing.....

Oh So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!