Saturday, June 15, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Listen

Listen...
I have not been listening, listening to my body and what it needs. I am learning, learning to listen. Learning to put in place the things that need to be there to be better. Better at being me, better at being a wife to my hubby and mother to my precious three. 
I am learning to listen attentively too, learning that it is important for those around me to be heard. For them to feel safe when I hear them and they need to be heard. I am listening for His quiet voice that promises so much...things I have heard but not taken in. Listening, hearing and learning. We all need to listen and we all need to be heard . 

Five Minute Friday

"Unscripted, unedited, real" Lisa- Jo Baker
Write for five minutes on the given topic, link up at Lisa- Jo's blog and encourage the person who linked up before you. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!