Tuesday, June 23, 2009



FOR TODAY Tuesday 23rd June


Outside my window...The rain has not stopped today as well as gale force winds and hail.


I am thinking... Its good to be warm and snug inside mt home.


I am thankful for...My home helpers : dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and heater in this cold weather!


From the learning rooms... great bible stories, geography of the earths plates and their boundaries, rounding numbers, end of a poetry unit, Kepler, Amelia Earhart and so much more before we go on holiday!


From the kitchen...a wholesome vegetable soup for lunch and then cottage pie laden with more veg and a lemon meringue pie for desert tonight. (All made with the help of my sweet daughter)


I am wearing...Layers to keep the cold out, boots and a blanket wrapped around my waist (a trick from my dear far away sister!)


I am creating...baby beanies in lemon yellow and more in baby blue to give to a friend for baby boxes given to new mums at a local clinic.


I am going...to lie in bed with my little boy who wants his mums company tonight.


I am reading... my new Your family magazine and the second book in a series of three by Ted Dekker...the craziest stuff I have ever read!


I am hoping...to get done with our geography before we go on holiday so we can start our new science book as soon as we get back.


I am hearing...the lions playing the emerging boks.


Around the house...the dishes are done, the children are getting ready for bed and so will I soon!


One of my favorite things...reading aloud to my precious children. It always leads on to such interesting discussions!


A few plans for the rest of the week: A rare treat of coffee out tomorrow morning; a special friend coming for tea on Friday; arrival of a client on Saturday.


Here is picture thought I am sharing.....


I Love and miss you Mum
xxx


Please visit Peggy's blog at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!