Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feeling squeezed or pressed?

Recently I have been feeling the pressures of life with Eric working long hours and weekends and keeping up with all that needs doing to run our home and raise our children .
I have also been missing my precious sister who is a pillar of strength in my life. Someone that God blessed me with , who is usually near , but now so far away.... its kind of lonely without her here! A friend sent me this little quote at just the right time.
There is no oil , if olives are not squeezed
No wine, if grapes are not pressed
No perfume , if flowers are not crushed .
Have you felt any pressure in life today ?
Don’t worry, God is just bringing out the best in you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!