Saturday, November 15, 2014

five minute friday: still



Be Still (Psalm 46:10)

Be still your anxious thoughts of mind;
Be still when answers you fail to find.
Be still impatient, questioning heart,
For I've held the answers from the start.

"Be still and know..."
Know that every need I will provide;
Know that I will never leave your side.
Know that your times are in My hands,
As in your life I work to fulfill My plans.

"Be still and know that I am..."
I am He who sees your every tear;
I am He who calms your deepest fear.
I am He who gives peace within life's storms,
While those tempests I use to strengthen and form.

"Be still and know that I am God..."
God, who sent My only Son;
God Almighty, Omniscient One.
God, who loved you enough to die,
So trust Me, my child; stop asking why.

"BE STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD."


(c) 2001 Holly L. Schmidtbleicher


Thanks for the link up Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!