Friday, September 27, 2013

Five Minute Friday : True

It has been a while, it's true...
It has been bugging me that I have not been blogging recently, there are so many posts I need to "catch up" on but truth is, I have been avoiding spending too much time on my computer and I am a terrible procrastinator...
 Truth is, its fun to enjoy laughs or chats with the kids, spend evenings watching a series with hubby, craft or catch up with friends, or desperately try to finish reading the novel I am busy with so I can get to all the others I want to read or take a nap when I feel the need. 
Truth is...I do feel guilty too as I enjoy updating my blog so my far away Mum and dear sisters can continue to enjoy hearing of our lives down south. 
I promise to get back into it, carve out time and be true to my word and share with you !

"Unscripted, unedited, real" Lisa- Jo Baker
Write for five minutes on the given topic, link up at Lisa- Jo's blog and encourage the person who linked up before you. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. you are not alone! :) my stack of books is growing so much faster than my time for reading allows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about procrastinating! I am the worst. Thanks for being honest! Sometimes it's just more fun to hang with our families...being.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!