Monday, February 10, 2014

Counting on..

I am thankful for the blessings of the last week....

1898) wonderful day out with my younger two, exploring the Da Vinci exhibition and enjoying the waterfront
1899) connect group at our home tonight, wonderful young people sharing together

 3 gifts found outside: 
1900) bright and cheery sunflowers
1901) smooth purple passion-fruit falling from the vine daily
1902) handfuls of tomatoes, chilies, onions, carrots and more gleaned from the garden

1903) my sweet friend visiting, bearing freshly baked cupcakes
1904) cool breezes on a hot summer's day
1905) wonderful summer's evening walk on the beach, just hubby and me
1906) naps when needed, thankful for my family's understanding
1907) this morning's message : we have a never failing Father who is able and in charge of all, yes all!

surprise gifts - unexpected grace
1908) camp fees for our two taken care of
1910) Woolworths vouchers for hubby and me for taking part in market research

gifts of laughter
1911) my older two teens sharing a laugh and enjoying one another's company
1912) my niece, her bubbly laughter always a joy to hear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!