Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Monday's Multitudes

No matter what, it is good to give thanks...

friends and family who care
hubby's wonderful prize of shopping vouchers
fresh insight
hugs from my kids
a gift of my favorite chocolate bar from hubby
new friends
laughter
restful sleep
spring flowers in my garden
grocery shopping with hubby
meandering through Muizenberg and enjoying undiscovered finds
a kind friend bringing dinner
teens making dinner and cleaning up
dinner with my brother and his little family
a God appointment
a spring morning walk with my boy and our dog
a caring, praying "mom" substitute
His promises
my dear neighbor who always welcomes my boy
coffee with a friend
seedlings gifted by my brother
story time with my cute nephew
gift of mosaic supplies
His everlasting arms

2367-2390


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!