Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday's Multitudes

Its been a while since a Monday's Multitudes post and there has been so much to be thankful for, no matter how small...

Autumn colors
seeing our oldest regularly
dinner with friends
roses gracing my table again
steady stream of mosaic work
sun warming my back
chats with far away family
my younger two enjoying each other's company
winning an awesome ice cream experience with Magnum
pizza evening with friends


celebrating 23 years of marriage with an enjoyable lunch out, another prize I won!
rose petals, complimentary champagne and dessert
good, peaceful sleep
answered prayers
blessed with cuttings and seedlings for my garden
seeing my dear farm sister and her family
spoiled by my dear sister
kindness of a stranger
good school days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!