Saturday, April 11, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up: The Holiday One

Holidays...a wonderful week of relaxing and enjoying no deadlines or commitments. 



Easter Sunday lunch was spent with hubby, my sister, her hubby and my brother enjoying the best fresh fish and chips at one of my sister's favorite spots.


A walk along the seaside and dipping our toes in the ocean completed the perfect afternoon.


Monday brought tired and happy campers safely home from their amazing weekend away.


Keren was thrilled to discover that hubby had completed making her art table and had it set up in her room.

Holidays meant I had time to do some of the things I love.


 Italian tomato sauce and beetroot chutney were made. 


My friend and I worked on this beautiful mosaic table top.


I knitted my first pair of bed-socks! 
Something I have wanted to do for a long time but could never find the right pattern to use. 

The kids made the most of the week off ....
sleeping in, sleeping out at friends and generally having a good time.



 Keren had fun doing some modelling for her cousin's photography project.


Zak and his friend spent days hanging out.


Yesterday they enjoyed a trip to one of the township areas where they helped to put up a sign at a community center and had fun interacting with the kiddies at the center.

It has been a good week!

Weekly Wrap-Up

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!