Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indoor fun

Today the rain came down in buckets and it was cold. It seems as if we have been plunged right back into winter weather. Apparently we are set to have wet weather for the next four days. After visiting with E's parents we came home had some fun being creative...

K made more felt hearts.I love colours she has chosen for these two.

I made a huge pot of chicken curry. Enough for today and for a meal later in the week, giving me a night off. I decided to try my hand at some Lemon Chutney which complimented the curry perfectly.There was enough to keep a jar and give one to my brother who came to join us for dinner tonight. We still have enough lemons to make some lemon curd tomorrow.


As we had read about fish this week, the kids had some fun making these Khoi fish mobiles. Little did they know, they were doing some "school" today! Above is the one Z made. It looks so cute hanging in front of his window.


K decorated her notice board with her creation.

1 comment:

  1. We have had a very wet year also. It is so hard to wrap my brain around the fact that we are going into Winter here and you guys are going into Summer.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!