Saturday, August 25, 2012

Reaping the benefits with Stodels

Yesterday's beautiful weather and the lure of specials on seedlings at Stodels, saw my friend and I taking a trip to the nursery in preparation for our spring gardens. Every year I hope that my vegetable garden will produce more for us to enjoy, and this year I am determined to reap a good harvest. 

We were given the opportunity to join the Stodels Club and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Becoming a member is free and the benefits are great.....


Points are earned on purchases and can then be used towards future purchases.
Monthly newsletters.
Advanced notice on specials and promotions.
Monthly specials for members.
Free gift in your birthday month
&
free monthly gift!

This month's gift was a packet of carrot seed.


I look forward to some gardening over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!