Monday, August 27, 2012

Joy Dare August Week 4

So often things get busy and seemingly crazy ....
It is good to stop and give thanks for the blessings, big or small....
They can sometimes be missed in the daily busyness....

Day 21
859) having the car unexpectedly today and being able to collect a generous donation of bath sprudels for my youngest's Chaeli Campaign fundraiser
860) a visit to the Compass bakery
861) seeing the world anew through the eyes of my sweet baby nephew
862) my friend comping along for the ride over the mountain
863) blessed to watch a beautiful integrated dance production tonight...thankful for a body that works well

Day 22
864) getting much done today
865) laughing a lot with the kids today
866) time to just relax while waiting for the kids to finish drama...reading my magazine from my mum

Day 23
867) hugs from my youngest whenever he thinks I need one
868) quiet moments in the sunshine this afternoon 
869) chatting to my farm sister...miss her ever so much
870) blessed with a bag of potatoes just when I needed some for our evening meal

Day 24
871) early morning coffee with hubby before he went to work
872) struck anew and humbled by His grace
873) specials on seedlings at the nursery...
just in time for some spring planting
874) a voucher to spend at a book store...
enjoyed browsing and finding a book for myself and two to use as gifts
875) weekend again....
 neighbourhood kids having fun together....
movie night and pizzas next door

Day 25
876) an afternoon enjoyed relaxing at friends
877) teens relaxing here tonight again

Day 26
878) early morning sounds of birds ....
a constant reminder of His care for us
Matthew 6:26
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
 and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"
879) rare treat of breakfast out with hubby
880) girlfriends popping in and a good laugh together
881) hubby helping to get things in order in the house after a busy weekend

Day 27
882) a morning walk with my baby nephew in the pram...
good to clear the Monday blues
883) lifts for the kids today
884) warm sunshine and pottering in the garden... 
the promise of  new growth
885) my mum and I messaging one another today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!