Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday's Multitudes

Counting my blessings one by one....

an encouraging read lent to me
relaxing facial treatment
coffee with friends
Asian food enjoyed with hubby, a wonderful prize I won
cool breezes in the forest
encouraging Sunday service
Sunday chats with my Mum
connecting with my girl and niece, an evening of good food, laughter and fun
supper outdoors on summer evenings
sleeping in
orders coming in
sharing decadent waffles and conversation with my dear friend
toes in the ocean on a hot summer day


freshly made fish and chips enjoyed with my precious ones overlooking the harbor


chocolate ice creams on a hot summer day
holidays


the beauty of the botanical gardens shared with my crazy girl and my sweet niece

granadillas dropping from the vine daily
answered prayers when my aunt and uncles farm was in danger from a fire
laughter and loud happy teens filling our home again
morning walks to start the day
comfort of my sweet girl
her outstanding grade 11 report
celebratory dinner to celebrate her results

2546-2569


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!