Monday, September 14, 2009

Some fun

The younger two are having fun with our Animal Classification and we spent some time doing "fun stuff" today . We mixed up 3 different puzzles and they had to make all 3 out of the jumbled pieces. We also found the plastic animals that have not been played with for some time, and they put them into their various classes.
As this unit falls in under the character trait of Orderliness, and that includes keeping our possessions orderly, K had a fun written assignment to do which I thought I would share with you.

THE DAY I DECIDED TO BE NEAT
One morning I woke up and decided to be neat.
Mom encouraged me by saying "If you are good and do so well, I'll bake you a treat!"
I started with my room,
The area of doom!
I made some way,
But then my friend came to play!
I told her " If you help me we'll get a treat!"
"Yes, yes!" she said, "let's make your room neat!"
We tidied toys ,books and clothes,
But soon we found powder and powdered my nose!
Then we found lipstick, blusher and eye shadow!
Also a cream with extracts from aloe.
Then we remembered what we were supposed to be doing, so we rushed to make everything neat,
And got rewarded with a lovely treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!