Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A day in the countryside


Recently I had a call from some medical clients of mine to ask if I could help arrange a wedding for a friend of theirs in Cape Town. Of course I said yes. I am game to try my hand at something different! I have met with a wonderful wedding coordinator and the two of us plan to tackle this project together.
Today we met with the couple and spent the day looking at wedding venues in the wine lands. It was a magnificent day! The mountain views were spectacular and I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful country.

The couple so enjoyed what we had found for them and by late afternoon, had settled on a venue that fitted their needs perfectly. This should be a fun project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!