What a surprise to be nominated for an award!
Thank you Shirley!
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
Tell readers 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award to 15 newly discovered bloggers and let them know!
Here goes...7 things about me!
1) I love being home, learning with my kids and would not choose differently if I could choose all over again! I never wanted to be a high powered career woman ever! I love discovering new things alongside them daily.
2) I tend to hibernate and shy away from the world when I am battling with issues. So if you don't hear from me for a while, you know I am dealing with stuff!
3) I love the great outdoors (be it beach , mountain, grassland, forest or jungle) even though I don't get out there enough (thanks Mum and Dad for making that part of my life when I was growing up!)
4) I think you all know this one...
I am a cry baby of note!
I cry in movies, when reading aloud to my kids and when reading to myself....
I cry when really happy and when really sad or even just a little sad....
Don't ask me to make a speech about something special...
I CANNOT get through it without blubbering!
5) I love the way I feel after a good workout, that feeling of sore muscles the next day tells me it was all worth it! It helps with my stress levels too and my kids have been known to say, "Mom I think you need to go to tae bo!"
6) The feeling of missing my sisters and Mum who all live so far away will never go away.
I treasure the snatched moments in time that we share.
7) I am a procrastinator of note!
I usually get everything (well most things) done but often at the last minute!
My 15 (OK I bow out of choosing 15 , it is taking me a long time to get 15 and I know some of them have already been nominated) versatile bloggers are:
Please visit these blogs.
Each of them are enjoyed by me and I hope you will enjoy them too!