Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's been a long while!


A long time has passed since I last wrote anything here. Life has been happening with all it's twists and turns, ups and downs but I figured if I don't get back to it now and try to catch you up on it all, I never will!


It has been a difficult year as hubby was retrenched almost a year ago but by His grace, we continue on. Everywhere I hear of others in the same boat or in worse situations, and I am aware that we are not alone. We continue to put one foot in front of the other daily, and trust that all things will work together for good. It has been a trying time but also a time of great blessing and faith building.


Perhaps it has been easier to just keep quiet than to write when the pressures have seemed too great but tonight I have resolved to get back at it and share some of what has been happening in our lives. Daily I remind myself that there is always, always, always something to be thankful for!


The photos in this post are from a spring walk shared with friends not too long ago...

flowers
tree climbing
feather finding
fresh air
friendship
fun


I marvel at the beauty of creation and fresh air and wide open spaces always do me good!


We always find something out there that we have learned about recently, like this male pine full of pollen, just waiting to be dispersed by the wind!


Two girls just did not want to come down out of the tree and begged to bring their school work there the following day so they could learn in the tree!
Possibly next week we will head out for a morning under or perhaps up the tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!