Monday, October 8, 2012

Joy Dare October week 1



Day 2
(a gift falling)
970) plans falling into place for my daughter to visit far away family
&
971) visit from a friend I haven't seen in a while

Day 3
972) early morning coffee at the neighbour in my pjs
973) house full of kids and their friends...love it
974) my mum sending me photos from her visit at the farm
975) having my precious baby nephew here this afternoon
976) another generous donation of bath sprudels for my son's fund raising project for the Chaeli Campaign
977) lemon curd and ice cream for desert

Day 4
978) rain watering my garden today

Day 5
979) morning walk and talk with my daughter
980) a friend popping in unexpectedly for a visit today
981) teens filling the house....loud and happy

Day 6
982) beautiful truth in Ann Voskamp's words...
" And He knows your name and He holds the stars and His girds underneath and He never lets go and He is joy and He is light and He is the warrior who defeats the dark"
983) my dad popping in for coffee and taking my daughter out to an art exhibition
984) laughing with friends
985) winning a book prize for my youngest

Day 7
(a gift eaten)
986) doughnuts brought for us by my daughter's friend

Day 8
987) good first day back at school today after the week long break
988) a brisk walk in the biting wind ...clearing the mind and getting the heart pumping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!