Monday, April 8, 2013

April's gifts

It can be so easy to be consumed by the pressures of life. Seeking and counting God's blessings daily has become a way of life for me. It helps me keep my eyes on the good and perfect gifts given to me in otherwise ordinary or perhaps even difficult days....

Day 3
1409) a gift surprisingly found....
 more hours to share with my precious sister as she stayed a day longer than planned

Day 4
1410) a gift in His word....
John 14:27 
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.
 Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
&
1411) my kind neighbour cooking dinner for us all tonight, bringing it over for us to enjoy outdoors on a beautiful autumn evening

Day 5
1412) time spend with my dear friend
1413) a gift of pickles and chillies from my daughters friend
1414) having our sweet nephew here again tonight, such a delight

Day 6
1415) thankful for a quiet day with no agenda

Day 7
1416) blessed to see my cousin visiting from the UK today and thankful for a wonderful afternoon shared with extended family

Day 8
1417) thankful for a good first day back at school today, learning and laughing with the kids
1418) hubby bringing me a sweet treat this evening
1419) thankful for a phone call from my far away farm sister today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!