Monday, August 12, 2013

Yes, always...



1681) my dear friend tutoring my daughter, going above and beyond what was required
1682) gentle rains watering my newly planted seeds
1683) hubby helping with dinner again, such a treat to enjoy his cooking
1684) gift in His word...
 " Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning ; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion ; therefore I will wait for Him. " The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him.
1685) catch up over hot chocolate and cheese cake with an old school friend and her gorgeous kiddies
1686)  thankful for a bowl of warm food, a crackling fire, and our warm home this evening
1687) wonderful to watch my three...hours spent together playing a new card game, laughter and bonding
1688) hubby making dinner again and family time enjoying a comedy together
1689) a trip to the nursery with my friend when I was feeling blue, finding pretty pansy 6 packs on special to brighten my garden
1690) wonderfully sunny day, a walk in the forest with hubby and our crazy and energetic dog
1691) coffee and chatter with my brother and his little family
1692) long distance chats with my dear mum
1693) an evening enjoyed together, just me and hubby
1694) answered prayers and His goodness
1695) wonderful lunch at church
1696) hearing His word at tonight's service
1697) relaxed chatter with my dear friend as we worked on our craft projects
1698) a warm fire and a good home cooked meal on this cold evening


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!