Monday, March 17, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Crowd

Crowd: I love the crowd that sometimes hang out here on the weekends. Wonderfully and fearfully made teens who are filled with life and so much potential. Beautiful young adults unfolding before our eyes. I love that they love being here and that my lounge is crowded with all those gangly arms and legs, loads of loud laughter and loads of food. Every glass and plate is sometimes used.The cushions are all over the place and there isn't space to move.
 Sometimes hubby and I hang with the crowd a bit. Other times we retreat to the relative quiet of our room. The crowd enjoys their movie or games night and laughter echos down the passage. They are an awesome crowd and I would rather my three here, home with a crowd than out there in the unknown crowds. A blessing to have a crowd here. 

"Unscripted, unedited, real" Lisa- Jo Baker
Write for five minutes on the given topic, link up at Lisa- Jo's blog and encourage the person who linked up before you. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!