Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy in the kitchen again....

Last weekend I had great fun in the kitchen making Chilli Jam and more basil pesto. Friends have tasted both and have shared with their friends. Suddenly I am getting orders for these products!

I made a huge batch of Italian tomato sauce too. Of course much of what I used is from the garden.

My broccoli is beginning to form heads and I am picking baby marrows. There are tomatoes ripening on the bushes and I am still picking chillies and enjoying the fresh herbs in the garden. This week I need to plant carrots and cabbage.


2 comments:

  1. I like it when you make yummy food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has a great cold marrow, pea and feta soup recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!