Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fall Harvest Where's the Fruit


This WeE- book has really been inspirational. Like the author ,Deborah Wuehler (a homeschooling mom) ,I often ponder over the fruit that I expect to see in my children's lives. Sometimes I wonder why the cornucopia seems empty. By the end of the book , I felt hopeful and encouraged.

She shares nuggets of wisdom regarding the fruits at the different stages of a child's life , from the very young ,through to the higher education years and then the fruits in our own lives. The book has encouraging scripture references throughout.

I felt especially challenged to prepare my children to receive from me by setting a good example to them by being loving, humble, gentle, forgiving and patient.

The WeE-book is available from http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=170 at only $1.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!