Saturday, January 30, 2010

Market morning

This morning J went off to yet more karate training in Camps Bay. Hubby took him along and enjoyed coffee and the newspaper in a nearby coffee shop while J was put through his paces. Poor boy got an accidental punch on the nose but took it well. The training over the next couple of months will be intensive as he prepares to get his province colours.
K had slept over at her BFF and they had a fun day planned.
Z and I , feeling a little better, decided to venture off to one of the local markets with Tess and little Z. I was really in search of some more organic herbs or veg for my garden. I didn't have any joy with that but we had a great time enjoying all the delicious tasters on offer. I ate my full of various types olives, cheeses, pestos and the like. I bought some tasty red pepper pesto and could have bought so much more!


The boys enjoyed sand art, a horse ride, the jungle gyms and yummy cupcakes and ice bites. My poor boy did not last to long, before he felt really yuck. Perhaps the little outing was too much for him . We came home and he spent the remainder of the day in my bed. Tomorrow will be a quiet day for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!