Thursday, August 26, 2010

Card Making wORKSHOP

This afternoon we had our first get together with our new craft group. The aim is to expose our girls to different crafts, using professionals,to teach them their skills. I love making cards and one of the girls had dropped out so I got special permission to join the group.
I was delighted to find a huge bag full of goodies at my place at the table! Cynthia from "Noo-Can-Do!" taught us how to make the most delightful cards. Each girls blank cards had been printed with a label on the back saying "handmade by ........" with their own names filled in.
I loved the pink handbag card, perfect to slip a gift voucher or some cash inside!

Please visit Cynthia's site www.noocando.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!