Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank you!


What a wonderful surprise awaited me this morning! 
I got the news that I am one of the winners in the Home Tester Club SA " refer a friend competition" !
I love surprises!
Winning means that every month for the year, I will receive a surprise box of products to test!
 What fun! 
Thanks to all who joined and listed me as the person who referred them.... 
without you, I could not have been a winner!

Even though the competition is over, why not pop over and join if you have not already done so..
it is great fun to find out about new products on the market and try them out !
You will get a chance to apply for a box containing 6 to 8 products that may be different from what you usually buy...
Perhaps you will like them more than your regular purchases
 or 
you will realise that you love the product you have always used !
There is no guessing what will arrive each month!
Go on, join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!