Tuesday, March 10, 2009


For Today Tuesday 10th March

Outside my window...a cool breeze is most welcome after the heat of the day.

I am thinking...I wish there were more hours in a day.

I am thankful for...good friends who share my life.

From the learning rooms...lots of reading on the Anglo Boer War.

From the kitchen...a delicious pasta with butternut, creme fresh, tomatoes and chilli.

I am wearing...a flowing turquoise skirt and a white T shirt

I am creating...memories on a daily basis as I share my children's days with them

I am going...to bath a newborn baby on Thursday afternoon....cant wait!

I am reading...Proverbs with the children. It is inspiring.

I am hoping...to wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow as I got to bed too late last night

I am hearing...the sounds of a TV programme Eric is watching

Around the house...All is calm and quiet as the children sleep soundly after a fun filled day,

One of my favorite things...A cool shower on a hot day

A few plans for the rest of the week: to declutter my bedroom ; see my friend on Friday ; celebrate 17 years of marriage on Saturday!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Our two cats have decided to drape themselves lazily over a poof . The days have been very warm and they laze there, most days, all day!

Please visit Peggys blog at at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome!! I want to do the same and I hope that is okay but I will have to title it the simple boys daybook haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 years on Saturday - Well done my friend! Congradulations. Love Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy,

    Thank you for your comment. I was working on another blog when it came through so thought I would take a break and comment back.

    Send my dad an email at nathan.wht@gmail.com and he will send you my address.

    Hope you are having a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!