Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I got this idea from Jonathan's Blog. He is a young boy who stumbled across my blog and he lives in USA. He has brain cancer and is determined to fight it. It is inspiring to see such courage in a young person facing something so huge. Please keep him in your prayers.

I am thankful for: the Lords grace in my life
my husband
my three precious children
my sisters and my big, little brother and his sweet wife
my mom and all the wisdom she has when I need to talk
my home
my wonderful, caring friends
my little car that gets me where ever we need or want to be

I think we can all take the time to give thanks for something every day There are so many people out there in this world who are suffering in some way or another. An attitude of gratitude is so important.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!