Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My little toy

The time finally came for me to get my own little net book. It is really tiny, but is just perfect. With hubby home and setting up business and needing the computer, this little thing is a real blessing. No longer are there queues as the five of us need to use the computer for school or work purposes.

K found it really helpful to use for her research essay that she finally completed today. If hubby needs to travel for work purposes, at least we wont be left high and dry at home and my customers will not have to wait for replies. I am truly thankful for the blessing of being the South African contact for Hands on Homeschooling. This is my reward for sales that went beyond my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!