Friday, March 29, 2013

Joyfully counting on

Counting His blessings in my life....

Day 19
 gifts eaten
1373) last piece of delicious bread baked by my youngest yesterday , thankful the kids hadn't finished it
1374) meal shared with hubby over looking the ocean

Day 20
 gift that made me laugh
1375) laughter shared with friends as we enjoyed a simple meal together under the stars tonight

Day 21
1376) thankful that our daughter arrived safely at youth camp
1377) and a gift just right .....surrounded by friends and family today

Day 22
gifts found in His word
1378) Psalm 139: 1-5
Lord, you have examined my heart
    and know everything about me.

You know when I sit down or stand up.
    You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.
You see me when I travel
    and when I rest at home.
    You know everything I do.
You know what I am going to say
    even before I say it, Lord.
You go before me and follow me.
    You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too great for me to understand!


1379) Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need.

He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honour to His name.
    
Even when I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
    for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
    protect and comfort me.
You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You honour me by anointing my head with oil.
    My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
    all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord
    forever.

&


1380) a wonder-filled day exploring Babylonstoren 

Day 23
3 gifts found in women today
1381) thankful for a brief chat with my mum
1382) blessed to see my longest standing friend from my childhood days
1383) blessed to sit and chat with my aunt, such a gentle soul

Day 24
3 gifts spoken
1384) thankful that hubby asked me for help
1385) thankful for conversations with my friend
1386) thankful to hear my daughter's happy chatter again after her safe return from camp

Day 25
1387) knowing this....."His goodness and mercy pursues me all the days of my life"
1388) thankful for my dear neighbour who cooked a turkey for us today when my day was overflowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!