Thursday, October 8, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes - Day 7 Love

Love.....Oops ....I missed a day's writing but that's OK, I was too busy loving those around me. It was a beautiful spring day and I had a surprise picnic planned for my daughter's 18th .
 She had been busy with exams the last few weeks and has more exams starting next week so the pressure of planning her own party was taking its toll. 
I decided to take that pressure off her and planned a couple of surprise events to celebrate with those she loves and loves being around. So far so good...she has had three surprise events which have been small enough for her to really enjoy the company of those there. Not one of those big parties where you hardly get to chat to anyone in a meaningful way. 
I am loving the element of surprise for each event and loved our day in the park yesterday...


I loved watching the teens from the youth group connect with each other and loved seeing my little nephew run wild and free and pick flowers for his cousin and his daddy at the the birthday picnic. 

31 Days logo - 2015

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!