Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday's Multitudes

It's cold out and there is snow on the distant mountains.
Winter is here!
 There is much to be thankful for!

a fire warming the lounge this evening
warm blankets
hearty soup at lunch time shared with my girl
catching up with my far away farm sister on the phone
my cheery niece popping by
movies with girlfriends, a great laugh
Saturday morning breakfast out with hubby
hot chocolate specials with extra chocolate and marshmallows...only R6! (we will be going back)
an unexpected visit from my brother and cute nephew
friends and family helping with lifts for the kiddos while I don't have my car
discovering a beautiful park that I haven't been to before
knitting, relaxing and therapeutic
steaming hot rooibos chai
mosaic work 
hubby's cooking, a delicious curry
hugs from my teens
His provision and faithfulness

2737-2752

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that your season is winter now. The rooibos chai is my new favorite drink any time of the year.

    Glad you found me on instagram, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!