Monday, November 22, 2010

A peek at what is to come...


I must say, I am rather impatient when it comes to my little veg garden. I want things to hurry up and grow so we can use them. I realise I should have started planting even sooner than I did this year, which was earlier than last year.

I get excited when I see things beginning to happen in the garden. Here's a little preview of what we can look forward to:


Broccoli and peppers are looking good !

Zak and I took a break during our school morning yesterday and we cleared the bed under his window that was overgrown with nasturtiums. We look forward to the Cosmos.


1 comment:

  1. looking great, we are even further behind-our peppers are only starting to flower. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!