Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday's Multitudes

Thankful for His blessings....

my girl baking tasty treats
puppy kisses and cuddles
freebies from Home Tester Club
early morning walk in the forest with a friend and my girl
wool gifted by a friend
getting through work we were behind on
red velvet cupcakes baked by my daughter's friend, shared with us
icy watermelon slush on a warm day
watching my youngest conquer a fear of heights and have loads of fun
my sweet girl blessing me with a voucher to get my hair done
gifts growing: tomato plants that came up on their own
a few hours paid work for me
sweet sounds of thanks giving in church this morning
hubby surprising me with a delicious home cooked dinner
gifts given : His grace, mercy and love
winning again! ...a voucher to get my hair done
long overdue conversations with my mum
winning vouchers for me and my girl to go for massages
my gorgeous cute nephew telling me he loves me to the sun
washi tape and a cute fabric heart, another prize!
fun evening out with girlfriends
a delicious Mediterranean cook book, another lovely prize
thankful for my Dad today, his birthday
3 days away with hubby


the earth laughing in colorful flowers

pristine beaches
spotted: buck, zebra, ostriches, birds of all kinds, wildebeest, fields of lambs and calves
safe travels
bumping into a colleague from 20 years ago
fireside laughter with new and old friends
good rest
friends and family looking out for my three
lunch with my younger two and my niece
beach walk
   another prize, vouchers from the mall

2301-2334


2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, I tried mailing you on your email address but it won't go through. Feel free to email me on dutch003@gmail.com

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!