Tuesday, October 13, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes - Day 11 Rest

Rest...yes, I was resting on Sunday when I should have written day 11's post. It was wonderful to just catch up after a busy week of work and many celebrations surrounding my daughter's birthday.
Rest is good! 
I hope you take time to rest this week. Put down the phone, switch off the computer, leave the tasks for later. You will get to them. Pause and rest, give yourself a moment to sit back and relax . Breathe deeply, do something that makes you feel alive and brings back your smile. We all need to make time to rest from the rush and appreciate the beauty around us and our loved ones. I hope you press pause and rest this week. You will feel so much better if you do....

31 Days logo - 2015

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!