Monday, October 19, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes - Day 14 Fly

Fly....birds come to mind and one of my favorite scriptures in Mathew 6.


"Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?"

Many a time when I have been despondent and pressed on all sides by worry, God has shown me birds and reminded me of His provision and care for us. Birds will always remind me of this and how valuable we are to Him. My daughter blessed me with a beautiful soft grey scarf this year on mother's day. It has white swallows flying all over...she knows how much that verse means to me and that scarf is a gift I treasure. 

31 Days logo - 2015

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!