Monday, October 5, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes - Day 5 Home

Home....it's good to home tonight with all my loved ones gathered around. Some of them were away for the weekend and I always feel more settled once they are all home safe and sound. Today was a busy day, a full day of work for me away from home. Tonight feels just right. Home cooked meal and everyone relaxing at home. 
My little nephew has spent a lot of time in our home too since birth, and often has sleep overs here. I love that he feels at home here and he knows where everything is. His special plates and cups, his blankets and the books that he loves his big cousin to read to him. The box full of cars that my big guys once played with and the cupboard where his favorite food is found. Last week he told me he has a swimming pool at home and I asked if it was new? His answer was, no, but this is also his home and we are family so he does have a pool! I love the four year old logic.

31 Days logo - 2015

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!