Friday, October 9, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes - Day 9 Trust


Trust....the above is one of my favorite reminders that I can trust Him with all things and in all things. I remember a day many years ago when hubby was standing with two of our precious little ones on some rocks... too close to the huge crashing waves of a wild ocean for my heart to bear! As I looked out towards where they were, fear overcame me and just as suddenly there was a sense of peace as God told me to trust Him to take care of them. I often think back to that day and our tiny precious ones who are now young adults. I am grateful that I have that reminder to keep trusting Him for them (as well as our third precious young man) as they journey through life. 

31 Days logo - 2015

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!