Friday, June 3, 2011

Winter woolies

This week I have managed to finish off a number of items I have been working on for my sweet daughter to enjoy over the cold winter months. I have discovered much to my delight that I can knit while reading aloud to the children .... perhaps the reading goes a bit slower when I have to check the pattern but I am delighted to be able to put more time into knitting and 'kill two birds with one stone"!

The snood....scarf come hood!

It could have been a bit wider but in general it looks good.

Fun fingerless mittens with twist....thank you Shirley for the fluffy wool!

My first attempt at leg warmers.
(Funny how the fashion from my youth is now back in fashion!)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!