(3 gifts that made you laugh)
266) the way my sweet nephew waved at PB Bear on the TV when he said hello....too precious
267) my daughter telling me the story of hungry seagulls eating chips off her head!
268) laughing and crying watching "The Help"
(a gift salty, a gift sweet, a gift just right)
269) salt water pool, kids splashing, playing and having good old fashioned fun this afternoon
270) chocolate crunchies brought by my dad when he popped in for coffee unexpectedly this morning
271) a public holiday today...needed a day with no pressure, relaxing and enjoying a braai at our neighbours
(2 gifts found in His word)
272) "The Lord placed His throne in heaven and is King over all" Psalm 103:19
273) "The Lord is merciful and loving, slow to become angry and full of constant love.
He does not keep on rebuking;
He is not angry forever.
He does not punish us as we deserve or repay us for our sins and wrongs." Psalm 103:8-10
& more my own
274) seeing my daughter enjoy teaching younger girls
275) a sweet friend sending me hot freshly baked bread and a jar of grannadilla butter
276) watching them graduate tonight
277) hubby home from a day's work
(3 gifts found in women today)
278) my wonderful neighbour taking my kids (and 5 others) to the beach by train for ice creams to celebrate the last day of term
279) reading Ann's posts, always a gift to me
280) sharing a good laugh with girl friends this evening
(3 gifts spoken)
281) my daughter's thanks, thanks for taking her to a pilates class this morning
282) invitation to have dinner with a friend....though I love cooking, a night off is always great
283) invitation to have coffee at my neighbour.....her new coffee machine is tops!
284) hard work, 4 hours solid in the garden, good for the mind and the body
285) a friend taking my boy and 4 others...... with 3 dogs for a long walk in the forest
286) left overs for dinner
(3 gifts almost gone)
287) apricots from my sister's visit in January...frozen and used the last tub to make jam today
288) chocolate from my birthday in December...still one box left to share with my mum while she visits
289) the wait...she is almost here....should be a half hour before my mum arrives this evening....cannot wait!